Polymer compositions with high electro-physical properties compatible with fillers of various natures, including metal-containing compounds, are required for microelectronics. Preparation of new copper-containing polymer compositions based on polyimides of alicyclic and aromatic structure with copper salts was the purpose of the work. Investigation was carried out using polycondensation methods, studying thermal, chemical, physical and mechanical properties and electrical conductivity of new film composite materials. The conditions for obtaining copper-containing polymer compositions based on alicyclic polyimide and its copolymers with aromatic polyheterocycles by one-stage polycondensation reaction in the presence of catalytic amounts of inorganic compounds and mechanical mixing of the polymer components with copper salts have been optimized. New film composite material with high physical-mechanical and temperature characteristics, increased resistance to aggressive reagents has been obtained. The developed metal-containing polymer compositions can be recommended for use in microelectronics for integrated circuits manufacture.
1. Umbetova K.B., Iskakov R.M., Korobova N.E., Kravtsova V.D. Osobennosti sinteza el-ektroprovodnyh materialov na osnove metallizirovannyh poliimidov kak elementov solnechnyh batarej i mikrosistemnoj tekhniki [Synthesis Peculiarities of Electrically Conductive Ma-terials on Metallized Polyimide as Elements of Flexible Solar Cells]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektronika – Pro-ceedings of Universities. Electronics, 2016, vol.21, no.3, pp. 201–207. (in Russian).
2. Kravtsova V., Umerzakova M., Korobova N., Timoshenkov S., Turmanova K., Isaykina O., Iskakov R. Termostojkie polimernye materialy na osnove poliimidov dlya mikrosistemnyh el-ektronnyh module [Heat-resistant polymeric materials based on polyimides for microsystem elec-tronic modules]. Mezhd. forum «Mikroelektronika-2016» [Int. Forum «Microelectronics-2016»]. Alushta, Krym, 2016, pp. 461–465. (in Russian).
3. Zhubanov B. A., Kravtsova V.D., Umerzakova M. B., Iskakov R. M., Sarieva R.B. Poly-meric composites based on alicyclic polyimide and Poly(ethylene glycol). Rus. J. Appl. Chem., 2013, vol. 86, no. 10, pp. 1605–1609.
4. Zhubanov B.A., Umerzakova M.B., Kravtsova V.D., Iskakov R.M., Sarieva R.B. Polu-chenie kompozicionnyh materialov na osnove aliciklicheskogo poliimida s razlichnymi dobavkami [Preparation of composite materials based on alicyclic polyimide with various additives]. Him. zhurn. Kazahstana – Chem. Journal. Kazakhstan, 2015, no. 4, pp. 101–109. (in Russian).
5. Kravtsova V.D., Umerzakova M., Iskakov R., Korobova N. Electrical properties of fluo-ro-containing alicyclic polyimides. Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 2015, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 31–37.
6. Metz S., Jiguet S., Bertsch A., Renaud Ph. Polyimide and SU-8 microfluidic devices manufactured by heat-depolymerizable sacrificial material technique, Lab. Chip, 2004. vol. 4, pp. 114–120.
7. Davletbaev R.S., Naumov A.V., Davletbaev I.M. Metallokompleksnaya modifikaciya kompozicij na osnove fenolformal'degidnoj smoly i araimidnoj bumagi [Metallo-complex modifi-cation of compositions based on phenol-formaldehyde resin and araimide paper]. Vestnik Ka-zansk. tekhnol. un-ta – Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 2011, no. 14, pp. 174–180. (in Russian).
8. Kablov V.F., Petroyuk I.P., Kaleev V.O. Vliyanie vysokodispersnyh chastic medi na el-ektroprovodyashchie svojstva rezin na osnove etilenpropilenovogo kauchuka [Influence of finely dispersed copper particles on the electrically conductive properties of rubbers based on ethylene-propylene resin]. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii – Modern science-intensive technologies, 2013, no. 5, pp. 55–57. (in Russian).