Using autonomous mobile robots permits to minimize a human factor and to implement them in various extreme conditions. Modeling such robots is carried out based on a classical and fuzzy regulator. The drawback of such models is that in them the dynamic factors and the influence of external factors have not been taken into account. In the work the actual problem of automatic traffic control of a wheeled robot in the task of achieving the specified coordinates has been considered. The object of the control is a tracked mobile robot acting by remote control and fully autonomous. A mathematical model of a tracked robot controlled by the regulator on the basis of fuzzy logic has been developed. The input and output variables of the fuzzy model have been selected. The model has been designed in the LabView graphical programming environment. The model enables to manually set the coordinates of the points of departure and arrival, the robot physical characteristics, the coefficients of friction, lateral and longitudinal resistance. All output data of the model have been presented in graphs, allowing the estimation of the dynamics of control signals changes and errors in position and orientation of the robot. The trajectory of the robot movement has been built. Testing permits to make a conclusion that the mathematical model constructed in the LabView environment is efficient. The robot in this model reaches the specified coordinates under the influence of the computed control signals. The dynamic effects, such as the ground friction, lateral resistance and the centrifugal force arising during rotation do not significantly affect the control of the mobile robot by the described fuzzy regulator.
1. Vinogradov A., Terentev A., Petrov V., Petrov O. Development of mathematical model of moving wheeled robot using visual programming platform Labview. 2017 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus). St. Petersburg, 2017, pp. 1056–1059.
2. Qu Dunyue. Development of a method for planning the trajectory of moving a mobile autonomous robot in a three-dimensional environment based on a fuzzy logic apparatus. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona = Engineering Journal of Don, 2015, no. 4. (in Russian).
3. Lobanov V.N., Krivchenkova G.N., Artemov A.V., Belov A.A., Nesterov D.Yu. Analysis of the influence of the parameters of the tracked drive of forest machines on the compaction of weak soils. Aktual’nyye problemy lesnogo kompleksa, 2009, no. 22, pp. 194–199. (in Russian).
4. Anikin A.A., Barakhtanov L.V. The influence of constructive parameters of a tracked drive on the patency. Nauka i obrazovaniye: nauchnoye izdaniye MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2010, no. 09. (in Russian).
5. Glebov N.A., Amin N.M. Control of the unmanned tracked machines and robots. Vos’maya Vserossiyskaya mul’tikonferentsiya po problemam upravleniya, Rostov-na-Donu: YuFU, 2015, vol. 2, pp. 200–202. (in Russian).
6. Finayev V.I., Ignat’yev V.V. Control systems based on combining classical and fuzzy object models. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 2013. 158 p. (in Russian).
7. Khodashinskiy I.A. Identification of fuzzy systems: methods and algorithms. Problemy upravleniya = Public Administration Issues, 2009, no. 4. pp. 15–23. (in Rus-sian).
8. Akka K., Khaber F. Optimal tracking control of a trajectory planned via fuzzy re-active approach for an autonomous mobile robot. International journal of advanced ro-botic systems, 2018, vol. 15. Available at: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1729881418760624 (accessed: 08.10.2018).