For real applications at the stage of preparing the information for piping an algorithm, having small probability of mistake admission for concrete realization of the formed message, has been chosen. In the paper the method of synthesis for assessment of the probability of registration of the binary (1)-transitions in solving the problems of coding and identification of messages has been considered. The ratio for the probability of a mistake admission, corresponding to the specified method at supervision a priori of uncertain asymptotic selection has been obtained. The fashion of distribution has been defined and the comparative analysis of the probabilities of a mistake admission, characterizing the offered method and the known algorithms of convolution at the given point has been defined. The proposed method of supervision in the probability processes is a more precise algorithm of identification, than the signature analysis.
1. Kobiak I.P. Comparative assessment of reliability of methods of the signature analysis and account of states. Engineering Simulation = Elektronoye modelirovaniye, 1996, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 58–62. (In Russian).
2. Kobiak I.P. Comparative analysis of error missing probabilities by synthesis of signatures and estimates of transfer vector number. AVT, 2005, no. 6, pp. 60–68. (In Russian).
3. Kobiak I.P. Course-of-value function for probability distribution of wave front vectors. AVT, 2006, no. 6, pp. 60–67. (In Russian).
4. Riordan J. Combinatory identities. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1982. 255 p. (In Russian).
5. Stenli R. Enumerative combination theory. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1990. 440 p. (In Russian).
6. Kobyak I.P. About borders of probabilistic arguments at synthesis of linear signatures and statistical arguments. Information technologies and systems 2017. Proc. of the International sci-entific conference. Minsk, 2017, pp. 216–217. (In Russian).