Dear Colleague !
The 3rd International Conference on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies (MicDAT '2020), 17-19 June 2020, Tenerife (Canary Islands), Spain, is coming:
The deadline for 2-page extended abstracts including illustrations and list of references is 15 March 2020.
About the Event
The conference is the 3rd of a series of annual International Conferences on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies (MicDAT) held in Barcelona (Spain), 2018 and in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 2019 organized by IFSA. The MicDAT' 2020 conference is intended to create awareness of the huge potential of modern microelectronic technologies and to improve understanding on the recent challenges in a wide range of applications. The many different technological bases for the fabrication of microelectronic devices, SoC, SiP, MEMS and NEMS will be outlined in this 3-day conference.
A number of recognized experts from both: academy and industry in the field of microelectronic design will be invited to give their view in selected application areas. Featuring strong participation of industry and academia, the MicDAT' 2020 conference will provide an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and present latest advancements in these areas.
The aim of MicDAT series of conference is to provide an annual world forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in microelectronics, and bring together leading international researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on any of the microelectronics related technologies. The conference will offer plenary and invited talks, contributed oral and poster presentations, special sessions, tutorials, and exhibitions of commercial products. Social and cultural events will also take place to foster networking among the participants in a friendly manner.
The conference is organized by IFSA - a professional, non-profit association serving for industry and academy during 20 years. Next to all the technical subjects, a major function of this series of events lies in the opprtunities for meeting colleagues. This aspect of our IFSA event has always been giving high marks and we continue to pay much attention to it. Coffee breaks, welcome cocktail reception and excursions are the best opportunity for social contacts. Finally, the quality of the memorable Gala Dinner, organized on Thursday evening will make your stay on Tenerife into a very pleasant souvenir.
• Keynote and invited presentations
• Industrial presentations
• Special Sessions' papers
• Regular papers
Authors are welcome to organize and manage special sessions during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above or proposed by a session organizer.
Session organizers will get:
• Certificate of Appreciation
• Free Registration for the Event
• Special Publishing Theme within Conference Proceedings
• Free article and book chapter post conference publications in appropriate open access
journals and ‘Advances in Microelectronics: Reviews’, Book Series, Vol. 3.
Regular Papers and Posters:
Topics of Interest included but not limited to:
* Analog, digital, mixed, and RF circuits and related design methodologies
* Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC)
* Voltage-to-Frequency Converts (VFC)
* Frequency-to-Digital Converters (FDC)
* Time-to-Digital Converters (TDC)
* Semiconductor Devices: physics and technology
* Circuit Theory and Applications
* Active and Passive Electronic Components
* Logic, architectural, and system level synthesis
* Nonlinear circuits
* Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs
* Testing, design for testability, built-in self-test
* Area, power, and thermal analysis and design
* Mixed-domain simulation and design
* Embedded systems, low-power designs
* VLSI Circuit and Systems design
* Non-von Neumann computing and related technologies and circuits
* Design and test of high complexity systems integration
* SoC, MPSoC, NoC, SIP, and NIP design and test
* Process technologies, CMOS, BJT, BiCMOS, GaAs
* 3-D integration design and analysis
* Emerging device technologies and circuits, such as FinFETs, SETs, spintronics, SFQ,
* Design for Manufacturability/Technology Optimization/Yield & Quality
* Microelectronics processing and materials
* Semiconductor processing
* Modern electronics materials
* Solid-state electronics
* Quantum electronics
* Thin solid films
* Nanoprocessing, nanotechnology and nanofabrication
* Nanoelectronics and Spintronics
* Flexible and stretchable electronics
* MEMS, MOEMS and NEMS
* Computer-Aided Design (CAD) of Integrated Circuits
* Hardware/software co-design
* Algorithms, methods and tools for modeling, simulation, synthesis and verification of ICs
* Electronic materials science and technology
* Electronics Cooling and Thermal Control
* Organic electronic materials and devices
* Microelectronics reliability and qualification
* Assembly and Packaging
About the Tenefire Island
Tenerife is the largest of Spain’s Canary Islands, off West Africa. It's dominated by mount Teide (3718 m), a dormant volcano that is Spain's tallest peak. Tenerife may be best known for its Carnaval de Santa Cruz, a huge pre-Lent festival with parades, music, dancing and colorful costumes. The island has many beaches (with sands from yellow to black) and resort areas, including Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas.
Publications: One Event Three Publications !
1) All registered abstracts/papers will be published in the conference proceedings (USB flash drive edition with the ISBN) before the conference. The paper version of proceedings will be published by IFSA Publishing and distributed among Amazon, Ingram, Barnes & Noble and other book sellers after the conference.
2) Authors will be invited to submit full-page extended papers to the special issue of Sensors & Transducers (ISSN 2306-8515, e-ISSN 1726-5479), which are published in both formats: print and electronic.
3) The limited number of full-page papers published in the Sensors & Transducers journal will be selected by the Editorial Board to extend for open access books' chapters for the popular Book Series on 'Advances in Microelectronics: Reviews', Vol. 3, which will be published by IFSA Publishing in 2020/2021.
IFSA’ books are indexed by the Book Ciatation Index. IFSA Conferences' proceedings are indexed in the Conference Proceeidings Citation Index (CPCI) by Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters). Immediately after the publication, the MicDAT' 2020 Conference Proceedings will be also submitted to the CPCI.
Attention ! To be unsubscribed from the conference call for papers is very easy, but you will not get the invitations for keynote and invited presentations, joint research projects, grants, calls for book chapters, etc. in the future. Please think twice before unsubscribe.
This email was sent by IFSA Publishing, S.L. (http://www.sensorsportal.com/
), c/ Esteve Terradas, 1, Castelldefels, 08860, Barcelona, Spain. Click here to unsubscribe from future emails.