At present, the method of multi-view detection of targets becomes apparent only for targets, which approach or recede from the radiolocation station and do not change their azimuth position. In these methods the target detection is executed in the distance-survey number plane. As a rule, the real targets may have the complicated trajectories of movement, for example, unmanned aerial vehicles. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a method taking into account these trajectories. In the work a modified method of the target detection using the Hough transform on the coordinate x - coordinate plane has been proposed. In this case, the target, which moves between the azimuth directions, would be detected. To determine the efficiency of the target detection using the developed method the simulation of the target detection in the MATLAB medium has been carried out. It has been determined that the probability of detecting the uniformly moving target can be 1.6 times increased.
1. Carlson B.D., Evans E.D., Wilson S.L. Search radar detection and track with the Hough transform. Part I: System Concept. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1994, vol. 30, no.1, pp. 102–108.
2. Carlson B.D., Evans E.D., Wilson S.L. Search radar detection and track with the Hough transform. Part II: Detection statistics. IEEE Trans-actions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1994, vol. 30, no.1, pp. 109–115.
3. Carlson B.D., Evans E.D., Wilson S.L. Search radar detection and track with the Hough transform. Part III: Detection performance with binary integration. IEEE Transactions on Aero-space and Electronic Systems, 1994, vol. 30, no.1, pp. 116–125.
4. Duda R. Use of the Hough Transformation to detect lines and curves in Pictures. Commu-nications of the ACM, 1972, vol. 15, no. 1., pp. 11–15.
5. Semenov A.N. Target Detection based on the Hough Transform. Science and Education of Bauman MSTU = Nauka i obrazovaniye: nauchnoye izdaniye MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2014, no. 12, pp. 619–632. DOI: 10.7463/1214.0738733. (In Russian).
6. Minakov E.I., Meshkov A.V., Grachev A.N., Lebedenko Y.I. The effectiveness of long-range target detection in surveillance radars. IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2018., pp. 1753–1756.
7. Meshkov A.V., Meshkova E.O. Study of the effectiveness of target detection using the Hough transform in radar review. XVII all-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, undergraduates, postgraduates and young scientists: Technology of the XXI century through the eyes of young scientists and specialists. Tula, 2018., pp. 100–103. (In Russian).
8. Kutuzov V.M., Kalinichenko S.P., Konovalov A.A. et al. Principles of construction of a joint trajectory processing system in a multi-position radar monitoring complex of the surround-ing space. XVIII International scientific.-tech. Conf. «Radar, navigation, communications», 2012, vol. 3, pp. 1453–1461.
9. Fisenko V.T. Detection of small objects on the basis of multi-purpose support for the se-quence of video frames. Opticheskiy zhurnal = Journal of Optical Technology, 2008, iss. 9, pp. 118–122. (In Russian).